Chair for Software and Systems Engineering
Our research interests are in methods for the design of complex software and systems, with
special emphasis on formal techniques for the design of concurrent, embedded systems,
functional safety, and in the use of computational methods in systems biology and clinical
For more information on our research please visit our research pages.
If you are interested in technology transfer please visit the website of our
Steinbeis Transfer Center 'Complex Systems Engineering at the Universtiy of Konstanz'.
- In April and May 2017 Prof. Leue will be spending a two months research visit at New York University, working with NYU's Prof. Thomas Wies.
- During the summer term 2017, Prof. Leue will be on sabbatical (Forschungsfreisemester). This will mean that he will not offer courses during that semester. There will be no office hour. If you need to see Prof. Leue during this semester, contact him well in advance by email.
- The Directed Studies course on Software Architecture will feature three industrial guest lectures delivered by Dr. Florian Leitner-Fischer (ZF) and Dr. Ralf Bogusch (Airbus).
- Prof. Leue will co-chair the CREST 2017 workshop to be held as a satellite event of ETAPS 2017 on April 29, 2017.
CREST 2017, 2nd International Workshop on Causal Reasoning for Embedded and Safety-critical Systems Technologies, April 29, 2017, Uppsala, Sweden
- SPIN 2017, 24th International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software, Santa Barbara, USA, July 13-15, 2017.
Student Projects & HiWi-Jobs
We are constantly looking for students interested in bachelor or master projects in our group as well as positions as research assistants (HiWis). You can find a list of some possible topics for such projects on our Student Information Page.