Chair for Software Engineering
- SCAV 2017, Safe Control of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, hosted by CPS Week 2017, April 18-21, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA.
CyPhy 2016 @ ESWEEK, Pittsburgh, USA, 6 October 2016
- Embedded Systems Week in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2-7 October 2016
- ISO 26262 in Graz, Austria, 10-11 May 2016
- CREST 2016, April 8: ETAPS Workshop on Casual-based Reasoning for Embedded and Safety-critical Systems Technologies
- SCC16, January 11/12: 16th Software Certification Consortium Meeting at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- SPIN 2015: 22nd International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software, 24-26 August 2015, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- SPIN 2014:
21-23 July 2014, International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software, San Jose, CA, USA
- Automotive Embedded Systems:
1st International Conference Automotive Embedded Systems, 17-19 March 2014, Düsseldorf. (An IQPC industrial conference.)
- Applying ISO 26262:
4th International Conference Applying ISO 26262, 24-27 March 2014, Frankfurt. (An IQPC industrial conference.)
- FMICS 2013:
23-24 September 2013, 18th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, Madrid, Spain (co-located with SEFM 2013)
- SPIN 2012:
23-24 July 2012, 19th International SPIN Workshopon Model Checking of Software, Oxford, UK
- GRAPHITE 2012:
March 31 - 1 April 2012, First Workshop on GRAPH Inspection and Traversal Engineering, Tallinn, Estonia
- Experiences with ISO26262:
28 - 30 March, 2012, IQPC International Conference, Munich, Germany
- Steinbeis-Tag 2011:
September 30, Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart, Germany
- SPIN 2011:
18th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking Software, July 13 - 14, 2011, Cliff Lodge, Snowbird, Utah, USA.
- Quovadis 2010:
First International workshop on Quantitative Stochastic Models in the Verification and Design of Software Systems, May 03, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa.
- SPIN 2010:
17th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software, September 27 - 29, 2010, Enschede, The Netherlands.
- SPIN 2009:
16th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software, June 26 - 28, 2009, Grenoble, France.
- MES 2009:
The international conference "Middle East Simulation 2009", June 11 - 14, 2009, Konstanz, Germany.
- FMICS 2008:
13th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, September 15-16, 2008, L’Aquila, Italy.
- SPIN 2008: 15th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software, August 10-12, 2008, Los Angeles, USA.
- ICSE 2008: 30th International Conference on Software Engineering, May 10-18, 2008, Leipzig, Germany.
- FMICS 2007: 12th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, July 1-2, 2007, Berlin, Germany.
- SPIN 2007: 14th Workshop on Model Checking Software. Will be held July 1-3, 2007, co-located with CAV 2007 in Berlin, Germany.
- Our Work has been presented at the SOQUA 2006 workshop held jointly with SIGSOFT/FSE in Portland, Oregon, in November 2006.
- ICCP 2006: 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing, 1 - 2 September, 2006
- MOCHART IV: 4th International Workshop on Model checking and Artificial Intelligence (Satellite workshop of ECAI 2006), Riva del Garda, 29 August 2006
- Dagstuhl Seminar 06172 on Directed Model Checking
- SPIN 2006: 13th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software
- SPIN 2005: 12th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software
- Industrietag 2005